Introducing Spectral Energies kHz-Rate Burst-Mode Laser Systems
Spectral Energies is pleased to offer their state-of-the-art Burst-Mode Laser Systems that are Master Oscillator Power Amplifier (MOPA) family of products, configurable for the simultaneous measurement of temperature, velocity, chemical species, and molecular-energy distributions at rates of 5 kHz to 1 MHz with point to planar resolution. The key to achieving high pulse energies at high repetition rates is the burst-mode architecture, as illustrated right.
- Direct replacement of 10-Hz Nd:YAG lasers for kHz-MHz imaging and spectroscopy
- Planar laser-induced fluorescence, laser-induced incandescence, Raman/Rayleigh imaging, particle image velocimetry
- Combustion, thermal fluids, aero-optics, plasma thrusters, chemical reaction engineering, materials science, and many others
- Compact 2’x3’ footprint for baseline system
- Three models, including flashlamp (Cyclops), diode-pumped (Medusa), and hybrid flashlamp/diode-pumped (QuasiModo) systems.
- 100’s of mJ at 10 kHz, and speeds up to MHz for a wide range of applications
- Up to 1000 pulses per burst
- Sufficient pulse energy for frequency conversion using frequency doubling, tripling, quadrupling, mixing, and optical parametric oscillation.
Best of all, one laser is flexible enough to be used over a wide range of repetition rates and wavelengths. Contact us to discuss your application needs. A variety of pricing tiers are available to fit your project needs and budget.